Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Nail Colors!

Cute idea, but I wouldn't wear this for Valentine's Day. It's a bit too much in my opinion. But then again, wearing a usual red or pink is typical and you'll look just like every woman at the restaurant your boyfriend treats you to. How do you stand out and look stylish without looking like you agonized over what color to decide on? I have a few choices fit for all ages and personalities :)
OPI's Katy Perry "Teenage Dream"

Cute and sweet. The sparkles add a fun mix to the color. The Katy Perry collection comes with 4 colors, each titled with some of her songs on the Teenage Dream album. Listen to each of the songs, and it matches perfectly with the colors.

Sparitual's "In Pink"
The thing that I love about SpaRitual is that not many people know the brand, and it's eco-friendly.The colors are absolutely gorgeous. They're my absolute favorite and it's the only nail polish that goes on my nails, seriously. I find that it lasts longer than all of the other brands, and the colors look beautiful with my skin tone. Take a look at their other collections, and try these polishes. I promise you, you will not regret it.

Nicole by OPI "Have A Heart"
 


Deborah Lippmann's Razzle Dazzle
I absolutely love this color! I think it's so gorgeous. It's glittery, but it's a dark raspberry color; different from typical Valentine's Day light pinks, reds, and purples!

 
Chanel's Le Vernis 475 Dragon
The previous colors I posted were soft, girly, and glittery. If you're looking for something simple and a bit darker, Chanel's no.475 Dragon is perfect. Along with:

 Essie's Lollipop




 and the rest is pretty much any one of these colors

Whether or not you have a Valentine this year, I encourage you to try these out! It doesn't have to be just a solid nail color; add glitter to it, a design, or do a French tip, an instant classic! Don't be afraid to do a different color for the French instead of white. Get fun and creative with your nail color this Valentine's day; you and your date will appreciate it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment