Monday, February 21, 2011

Super Mini Shopping Haul! (Very Mini..)

Hey beauty readers :)
So yesterday, I went to the mall and bought a few items. I was going to do a post yesterday, but I was so caught up with homework and study guides that I decided to post today. I didn't get a lot at the mall at all. But, I haven't gone shopping in about three months, and I had to buy a few things to hold me over until spring break (shopping spree!!!).

The very first store I went to was Forever 21.
As you can see here, I was super happy that I purchased a few items :). But really, I just wanted to show off my new earrings. I've tried finding a link for you guys, but I don't think it's available online. It's a sea green color with shimmers of gold. I absolutely love it and think it's too cute.
I couldn't find the right lighting to take a picture, but I also bought these sunglasses in taupe/brown. I needed new sunglasses, and these were only $5.80.

I had gone to American Eagle and seen these super adorable wedges that fit perfectly. However, I balked at the price tag (50??) and decided not to get it. Once I laid eyes on these wedges, it was an absolute must that I had to get it. I wore them today to school and received many of compliments :). They're lightweight and casual, but I recommend bringing a box of band-aids when you're wearing them! The back of the shoes have caused two blisters on the back of both feet, but everywhere else was completely fine and comfortable. Of course with every shoe though, you have to suffer in pain as it begins to break in. For $26, I think it was absolutely worth it.

The last thing I bought from Forever 21 was this beautiful necklace. I took a quick stop at the mall on Valentine's Day to find some earrings when I saw this. I was DYING to get it, but the line extended all the way to the back of the store. I figured this necklace was still going to be there in a matter of weeks, so I dropped it. Imagine my delight when I came back yesterday and saw it sitting high on the shelf :)

After leaving Forever 21, I decided to make a quick stop at Sephora just to browse around. I wasn't planning on buying anything at all until I saw this palette,
The colors are absolutely gorgeous, but what really sold me was the cover of the palette. Click on the link, and you'll see how adorable it is! I am in love with anything floral, and I just thought this case was darling. I was debating though between this palette and a palette from Too Faced, but that's for another post. (I'm going to need y'alls reviews and comments!)
I've been looking for a really bright, beautiful green eyeliner, and I purchased this retractable waterproof eyeliner in no.5 green shimmering jade from the Sephora brand. I'm trying it out tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know how both eye makeups work out for me!

That's all that I bought yesterday (besides a couple of things from Barnes and Noble), and I'm just really excited. Let me know what you guys think! Also, if you bought the eyeliner or eyeshadow palette, leave a comment or email me at thebeautyblogger@live.com for any reviews.
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment