Monday, February 21, 2011

More makeup palettes I want...

I don't know what's up with my obsessions with palettes lately. I usually have a period in time when I'm obsessed with a type of makeup. I've gone through my phases of eyeliner, blush, mascara, and I think it's time eyeshadows stepped in. Haha with that said, I've been curious about Kat Von D's badass makeup palettes as well.
The one that drew me in the most was (go figure) True Romance Eyeshadow Palette- Truth.
The colors are light and feminine, and I am in love with it. But I've always wanted to try something different and do a smokey eye look. I was watching a video of Kat putting on her eye makeup using her palettes. I think True Romance Eyeshadow Palette- Metal Orchestra is so sexy and sultry.

                                            
Most likely, I'll wind up getting Metal Orchestra, because it'll be something different in my makeup bag.
Honestly, I have so much makeup that I don't even use everyday, but I'm always wanting more to experiment with. The thing is, I don't have that much money.
I think what I'm going to do from now on is ask for gift cards to Sephora/Ulta for my birthday. That way, I can spend all I want and go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment